Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday DADDDDYYYYY

*EDITED

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP! (:
Took brownie, chocolate and everything from haagen daz and create a creation for daddy, hahaha woke up and 7 to surprise dad despite sleeping at around 3 the previous night due to work. so proud of myself ok


also Happy belated teachers' day to myself and the rest of the teachers in the world.
Glad that i rejected NIE, cannot imagine myself being a full time teacher and meeting students like myself. Being a part time tutor is enough to kill. but i like teachers' day, get to receive presents from kids.wahahah

orange flower from norman&damien (:

from jasmine(:

from jamie(:


will slot in pictures when my blogger is working. dont know why cannot post photos sia. -_-"


Off to tuition and work later.
TATA

No comments: