Wednesday, March 3, 2010

#21

Chinese new year is the best time of the year to catch up with relatives and spend quality time with them; and of course to GAMBLE! ok, not like i only gamble on CNY but its just another excuse for me to indulge in gambling.

another thing about CNY is that it makes my study room and bedroom neat for a while.
look below, thats before, please dont laugh at me, i know its embarrassing, mum's always nagging about this issue.
before: after:

and if you think my study room is terrible, wait till you see my wardrobe.
ive hundreds of tee shirts, think i could probably wear one each day for half a year.
some tees i dont even wear them anymore but i just couldnt bear to throw them away.
like this one, my secondary one class tee, surprisingly i still fit in! hahaha
and my council shirt! haha

ok now, people who hang out with me know i dont have the habit of wearing cardigan but see the number of BRAND NEW cardigans i have.
going to sell them off soon! support me please. (:
and yes! im a huge fan of stripes! hehe & flora too


THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME ANYMORE NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY,
IVE BEEN HANGING ON TO BV, PUTTING IN ALL MY EFFORT BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT BRING US TOGETHER NOW
BUT... IM REALLY LOSING HOPES ALREADY,
OVERTIME, I LOSE THE WILLPOWER TO CARRY ON.

No comments: