Sunday, May 15, 2011

#58 BLACK SATURDAY

LOST MY WALLET AT FLB6 YESTERDAY
fucking sad lah, my credit cards, student card, discount cards and polaroids are all inside

whoever stole it or found it,
PLEASE take all my money and cash card and return me everything else,
i really want my cards and photo backkkkkk.......
im even willing to pay more to get everything else back.
popi popi.

whats worst,
immediately after i realise my wallet is lost and i wanted to call all the banks to put my cards on hold, my phone sim card is spoilt. super wtf right.

and when i went to starhub to get a sim card replacement, they insisted that i show my identification cards before they could activate my new sim card.
!@#$%^&*   

and the taxi im on, almost crashed.

seriously worst day of this year so far,
and i hope its the worst day of the year.
dont wish to be any more unlucky.

No comments: