Monday, April 29, 2013

#99 How to have unlimited lives for candy crush.

Am quite addicted to candy crush recently, i will never go to sleep unless i ran out of lives.
And even if i ran out of lives i will bug my closer friends to send me life like immediately so that i can play a few more rounds before i finally sleep. haha.

I think ive been a nuisance to my friends that they thought me how to generate 5 more lives everytime i ran out of them. ^^ 

Below are 6 simple steps how you do it, im an iphone user so im not sure if it works for other mobiles.

1. Go to settings, change the date to one day later
2. Go into the game and go to settings to disconnect from Facebook and connect to Facebook again.
3. Leave the app.
4. Press home button twice (for iphone users) to close the app.
5. Change the date back.   
6. Go back to Candy Crush and YAY, YOU GOT 5 MORE LIVES. 

so keep repeating the steps and you will have unlimited lives!



Candy crush addict,
Hui Jun


No comments: