Wednesday, January 6, 2010

14

Im here t fulfill my new year resolution no.5, in the midst of fulfilling no.2 & no.3 , totally screwed up no.1 & no.4

first day of school was alrights, everything was rather basic and i could kept up with it, hope the rest of the sem will go on as smoothly.

saturday's flea titans sales was the best among the other fleas we went too.
actually i think we should stop doing online business, probably going fleas earn more. hah
went back again on sunday just to shop, paid 2bucks for the damn shutter bus and i ensured i bought stuffs so as to not waste my trip down.

wampoa for super early dinner, changi v for red tea longan which was so so . ice cream chef to lepak, hungry again, and super sweet koy made his trip down just to send me to eat and send me back home.

POOR DRIVER NOT IN PHOTOS.
check out my new ear studs! ^^
check out my new shades! ^^


stole jexo's bedtime carebear! heee
if you love me, you can help me add on to my carebear collection!

GOING TO SLEEP ALREADY, LESSON AT 8.30AM TMR :( AND NO RIDE TO HITCH ;( ;( ;(
CIAOS

No comments: