Sunday, January 3, 2010

TWO O ONE O

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

was really busy the past few days, i cant remember what im busy with but im just busy, shingz im getting old and my memory is failing me :(
school is starting next tue! :( x infinity becauase the rest all start school one week later and so i better enjoy my last 2 days before i get back to school to mug super hard and be the top student ( cross finger )

2009 was really mundane, bummed the whole year trying to figure out what i really want but i failed. glad JEX TAN came into my life in the last week of 2009, she really crack me up and i enjoy times with her, love her companion even when we meet and do practically NOTHING. may our friendship stays STRONG.
hope 2010 will be a FANTASTIC year, for that to happen, i will put all unhappiness and grudges that need to be forget and forgiven together behind 2009 and start afresh! ^^

im going to write my new year resolutions for 2010 as well,

1: LOSE 8 kg, dont ask me why 8kg, i just love this no. 8 and this is very important because alot of people calling me fatty now :(

2: ace my exams, i do not want to make the wrong decision again which i think i did again, but
oh wells, i will try my very best.

3: make bellovello GROW GROW GROW, this is one of the reasons i choose to stay, ive put in so much effort in this and i really hope it works out.

4: stay at home more often, my mum is complaining that she almost forget how i look.

5: update my blog more often, it would be funny looking back at the things i wrote in the future.

5 simple things. i will keep my resolutions, at least i will try my best.


\today is the start of my new journey

No comments: