Saturday, December 18, 2010

#29 REMEMBER THIS CLEARLY

I DONT OWE YOU THE WORLD!
i know you are like a prisoner in NS and they treat you people like dogs in camp. but, so? this is part of growing up to be a real man and all normal boys have to go through this.
and yes i know you felt like shit in camp so i try to give you everything that could make you happy, and what do i get in return?
yesterday,
you tell me camp no soft drinks, so i buy coke for you, yet you ask me to drink it myself because you wanted bubble tea not coke? come on, i DONT drink carbonated drinks.
you tell me about the samurai burger advertisement on newspaper and really wanted to try it, so i buy it for you and then what happen? i lugged it around town and watched you eat another burger in a burger shop with the samurai burger on my hand,and its my breakfast the next morning.

today not any better,
i travelled up and down, anticipated all the fun im going to have and yet i ended at home on a saturday night, all because both of you..

i gave my weekends to you yet you screwed it up like that, haha
do you think you still deserve my weekends?

No comments: