Monday, January 17, 2011

#32

gave bkk trip with my girls a missed because of company annual dinner on saturday and partially because of school :/
so i better be punctual, be attentive and attend all classes this week , to make giving up my bkk trip worth it.  


company annual dinner last saturday at Ritz.  


cousin & gf 



gwen...
cant believe my niece looks like my friend now, haha

great catching up with my cousins, we probably only get to hang out during events like this or chinese new year since everyone is busy. 



the story of Chip Eng Seng,
i was so amazed

travelled to the other side of singapore with tav on sunday.


for this exhibition im all hyped up about.
 to realise its more for kids ;(
 but nevertheless, science centre is FUN!
(Y)
 
i wouldnt mind spending another day there. hehehehe

and look at my pretty iphone cover! ^^
mad chio right? 

ok, good nights everybirdie.
such a nice weather to snuggle (:

No comments: